You’ve heard it before, you have to take care of yourself before you can really take care of anyone else.
Here are 10 tips to take better care of yourself…
- Let go of half the stuff you’re trying to do.
- Don’t waste time with limiting beliefs.
- Ask how you can get what you need not why you can’t.
- If you want something to happen, schedule it.
- Remember that taking care of you has everything to do with being a good wife and mother.
- Stop to self reflect, frequently.
- Decide what is nonnegotiable in your life and stop negotiating with yourself and others.
- Take one step towards what you want today.
- Live your values.
- Make your own rules.
Hope you practice at least a few of these every day.
What else do you recommend?
Share in the comments below.